WASH AND NO to WASH AND GO! ------------------- 6 STEP-CURL DEFINING METHOD
1. Wash with Sulfate free shampoo.
2. Deep Condition with My Curly Girls Done with Dry Curls Deep Conditioner.
3. Detangle using My Curly Girls Caress My Curls Conditioner for extra moisture rinsing afterwards.
4. Part Hair in desired sections and spritz My Curly Girls Happy Roots Oil Serum. Massage into scalp and hair. 5. Apply My Curly Girls Love It and Leave It In sparingly, smoothing over parted sections.
6. While hair is still wet ( Spritz with water as needed) for my lovelies with dense,medium to thick strands apply My Curly Girls Melt Into Moisture Mango Butter, and my Lovlies with fine-medium strands use My Curly Girls Curling cream both using a smoothing technique to ensure product is fully incorporated into strands and ENJOY!
(I sometimes use a couple sprays of My Curly Girls Happy Tips Oil Serum to add extra shine; I spray the oil into my palms and lightly run over my hair in a downward motion.) P.S sleeping with a satin or silk bonnet will preserve your curls; to wake up and refresh day 3 curls I use My Curly Girls Refresh My Day 1,2,&3 Curls Refresher Spray. ————>>>> How do you Wash & Go??? Comment below. We’d love to hear 🥰 www.mycurlygirls.com #mycurlygirls#loveyourhairanditwillloveyouback #washandgo #washandgohair#naturalhairproducts #MYCURLYGIRLS #loveyourhairanditwillloveyouback#handmade #organic #curl#curlyhair#picoftheday #naturalhairstyles#blackgirlmagic #natural#hairgoals#healthyhair #melanin #haircut #virginhair#teamnatural #art #blondehair #myself#braids #instagram#blackhair#protectivestyles #likeforlikes#curlyhairdontcare #afro#haircare#naturalhairjourney #naturalhaircommunity The information shared is intended to support not replace the professional medical advice you receive from your doctor. You should always consult with your physician for changes that can affect your health. This information is not to be used to diagnose or treat any condition. My Curly Girls is not liable for how you use and implement the information you receive. My Curly Girls may recommend products, or directions on hair care; always consult you and your child’s physician.